Our website processes a number of data. For instance, we log what kinds of devices are used to visit our website and we store your contact details when you make a kart heat reservation. In doing so, we comply with the requirements and support your rights, as specified by the GDPR and privacy regulations. In this privacy statement we list which data we collect and how it is used.
Which data do we collect?
When you use the Race Planet website, multiple details are filed. Part of this data is collected automatically and part is provided by you when, for example, you create an account. Race Planet ensures that the collection of personal data is limited to the details needed for the purposes laid down. These details can be collected by cookies on our website.
Race Planet can file the following information about you:
• Address details
• Email address
• Phone number
• Pictures for go-kart registration
• Date of birth
• Location and issuing date of the driving licence
• Payment information
• Purchase history
How do we use this information?
Race Planet can use the collected information for a number of purposes. For instance, it may show us who will visit our go-kart tracks today. This information is collected to ensure proper functioning of the website, improvements to the website, to use for marketing purposes and insurances and to enable contact, if necessary. Race Planet will not hold on to this information any longer than necessary for said purposes and/or for compliance with legislation. The data is stored in various ways and is well secured.
In some cases, we might share your personal data with third parties, for example when insurance policies necessitate this. The provision of personal details to third parties is exclusively limited to the foundations mentioned in the Privacy Statement. Third parties to whom we provide your details have their own responsibility with regard to GDPR compliance. Bleekemolens Race Planet cannot be held accountable or responsible for the processing of personal information by third parties. When a third party processes your details in the capacity of processor, we will sign a data processing agreement, conform GDPR requirements.
As person concerned you have a number of rights:
• The right to inspect the personal details we have collected about you.
• The right to delete your personal details.
• The right to correct or improve these details, should they be incorrect or incomplete.
• The right to object to the processing of personal details, or to request limitation.
• The right to withdraw permission.
• The right to data portability.
• The right to object profiling.
• The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
• Please note: you need to be aware that there may be circumstances in which we are empowered not to cooperate with your request. In particular, when this is necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Do you wish to access, correct or delete your details? Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot modify or delete personal details that we are required to keep for insurance purposes.