Practical information Delft
Find practical information about Race Planet Delft, including opening hours, directions and contact details.
Highway A13, exit 8 (Delft-Noord)
Race Planet Delft
2616 LZ DelftNetherlands
Monday:13:00 – 22:00 hrs
Tuesday:13:00 – 22:00 hrs
Wednesday:13:00 – 22:00 hrs
Thursday:12:00 – 22:00 hrs*
Friday:13:00 – 23:00 hrs
Saturday:12:00 – 23:00 hrs
Sunday:12:00 – 23:00 hrs
Questions? Call during opening hours
Contact form Delft
Before your visit:
- Make sure you are always on time, at least half an hour before the start of your kart heat. Don’t underestimate travelling times – traffic jams occur often.
- Free parking available at Race Planet Delft.
- Always wear firm, good-quality clothes. Regardless of the weather, you can only drive a kart if you’re wearing long trousers and closed shoes. Participation in shorts and/or flip-flops is prohibited. Safety first! Unfortunately, we have no trousers or shoes for you to borrow.
- You are required to wear a hairnet, which will be given to you at the start of the first kart heat.
- If you wish to do so for hygiene reasons, you can bring your own full-face helmet and gloves.
- You cannot bring dogs, except service dogs or guide dogs.
- Entry to Roller Planet includes the use of roller skates (sizes 30 up to and including 46) and protection.
Any questions? Take a look at our frequently asked questions below.
Have you worked up an appetite with karting and bowling? Have a refreshing drink and a snack at the bar. It’s a great way to enjoy the afterglow of your activity.
Race Planet offers excellent packages for corporate groups and company parties. Complete your business event with fine catering and a private room.
Want to warm up for your kart heat? Or perhaps you just don’t fancy karting? Overturn the pins at the bowling alley at Race Planet Delft – while enjoying a spectacular view of the kart track!
Call me back
Would you like to discuss possibilities at Race Planet? Leave your phone number, we will call you back as soon as possible!